Nội dung chính của bài viết
Introduction: the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) continues to spread all over the world. This situation brings medical facilities into an emergency state and the huge need for medical staff in the diagnosis and treatment of infected patients. Therefore, it is necessary to standardize knowledges and therapeutics agents of hospitalized patients or field hospitals. The article was aimed to summarize the clinical progression, risk factors and treatment protocols for COVID-19 patients around the world and practical guidelines in Vietnam. These help new medical staff that update knowledges quickly. Methods: review the latest approaches and guidelines of the Vietnamese Ministry of Health on the diagnosis and treatment of Covid-19 patients. Results: we summarize specific treatment guidelines for Covid-19 patients into treatment protocols according to the level of severity. The regimen is being applied at medical facilities, field hospitals, and Covid-19 treatment hospitals in Vietnam. Conclusion: the strategy of COVID-19 treatment is monitoring and detecting cases with signs of severe progression and limiting mortalities. Management protocols according to the level of severity provides standardized regimens and comprehensive information of COVID-19.
Chi tiết bài viết
Covid-19 management, SARS-CoV-2, antiviral drugs
Tài liệu tham khảo
2. Alhazzani, Waleed et al. Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines on the Management of Adults With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the ICU: First Update. Critical Care Medicine: March 2021. Volume 49, Issue 3, p e219-e234.
3. Bhimraj A et al. Infectious Diseases Society of America Guidelines on the Treatment and Management of Patients with COVID-19. Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021; Version 4.4.1. Available at https://www.idsociety.org/practice-guideline/covid-19-guideline-treatment-and-management/.
4. Mandell et al. Infectious Diseases Society of America/American Thoracic Society Consensus Guidelines on the Management of Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Adults. CID 2007:44 (Suppl 2)
5. Paul Marik et al. A Guide to the Management of COVID-19. http://www.flccc.net/
6. Stefano Cappanera, Michele Palumbo; When Does the Cytokine Storm Begin in COVID-19 Patients? A Quick Score to Recognize It. J. Clin. Med. 2021, 10, 297.